Sales Manager is responsible for managing customer relationship and sales. Responsible for the implementation and execution of customer marketing and sales plans. Key areas of responsibility include business performance tracking and analysis, execution of compelling marketing and sales programs. Works closely with the team and will be key contributor toward developing and executing effective marketing plans and programs.
Essential Job Duties
• Accountable for the ongoing development of customer specific plans that lead to the the continued growth of our brands.
• Achieves or exceeds customer sales objectives.
• Builds winning relationships through compression selling to customer decision makers
• Effectively communicates/collaborates with the team to ensure information is shared in a timely manner and to drive team alignment around customer plans and objectives
• Leads and supports level execution of marketing growth activities and the ongoing identification of new opportunities to build our business.
• Ongoing assessment, identification, and communication of competitive activities.
• Analyzes consumer and trade promotion programs utilizing internal and external market data, leading to recommendations to modify program elements or changes in strategic direction
• Responsible for contributing rich content ideas for our various social media channels.
• Plans, schedules, builds, executes and recaps any applicable field marketing events.
• Maintain and grow brand presence
• Increase brand presence
• May perform other duties as required.
Scope of Responsibility
Works independently and makes decisions on the spot that significantly impacts the budget, company profitability and opportunity to retain valued customers.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• Ability to set, pursue and attain achievable goals, regardless of obstacles or circumstances.
• Demonstrates high level of customer service, identifying and responding actively and with sensitivity to the needs of all internal and external customers.
• Must maintain a professional image at work and in the trade.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
• Must be able to plan, pre-sell, and execute marketing promotions.
• Ability to demonstrate proven sales skills.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field preferred and a minimum of 1 years of experience is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.