Our Client a Global Software company located in a very central and easy accessible location in Dublin City Centre have a great IT Job for a Software .Net Developer who has a strong skill set in ASP.NET, MVC.
Our Client a Global Software company located in a very central and easy accessible location in Dublin City Centre have a great IT Job for a Full Stack Developer who has a strong skill set in ASP.NET, MVC . A company with a great reputation will provide you with exposure to cloud and an array of new technologies and chance to further broaden your skill set.
As a Software .NET Developer in this fast paced global organisation you will help design, develop, and implement solutions for their award winning products. You will use a wide range of technologies internally. One day you might be working on a web service hosted in the Amazon Elastic Cloud, and the next day debugging an ASP.NET web application. From C# to TypeScript, you will use the right tools for the right job to solve interesting problems on almost any device or platform their customers use.
Experience and skills should include:
● 2+ years of professional experience in software design & development of distributed systems with proven experience with .NET Framework (4.0 and 4.5).
● Excellent communications skills to clearly articulate complex technical issues to all levels of the organization (both technical and non-technical).
● Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices and design patterns.
● GUI design and responsive layouts (HTML, CSS).
● Experience of ASP.NET MVC and C# Experience with common patterns in distributed systems (e.g. REST, SOA, SaaS, web applications).
● Experience with .NET web-service frameworks (Web API, WCF etc.)
● Experience in the Front End.
● Hands on experience with many technologies.
● Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation
Having the ability to think outside the box and be creative in your problem solving and innovative in your attitude will fit this environment and talented team very well.
● Experience with highly performant web services (10,000+ requests per second).
● Previous experience presenting to both technical and non-technical individuals in project teams (developers & managers) to communicate design considerations, project status, and other technical issues that affect the software life-cycle.
● Knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience is a plus.